Often the hardest part of a gluten-free meal to find is the part with the seasoning in it. Sauces and flavorings come out of a kitchen with no labels on them, making it hard for me to tell what might be hidden in them. We can see the fillet, or the steak, or the salad, and maybe be fairly sure of its content, but sauces and dips and gravies are frequently off-limits simply because we don’t know what’s in them….
Want a healthy meal? Salmon, with its high protein plus high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, is hard to beat. For those who have to avoid wheat or gluten, pan-grilled salmon’s further benefit is being easy to cook well without cross-contamination from other foods. Most cooks will readily prepare something in a clean skillet, if asked, while asking them to clean a large grill or to set aside a large gluten-free work area in the midst of their other work might not be possible for them. Whether you or someone else is doing the cooking, here is a great way to enjoy a healthy meal.
Categories: 30 Minute Meals - Quick and Easy, American, Corn-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Fish & Seafood, GI - Low Glycemic, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Low-Carb, Nut-free, Paleo Diet, Refined Sugar-free, Soy-free, Wheat-free Tags: gluten-free diet, gluten-free fish fillet, gluten-free recipes, gluten-free salmon, low-carb, paleo diet, pan-grilled salmon, Wheat-free
Stir-Fried Green Beans with Onion, Garlic and Soy Sauce 2 pounds fresh green beans, washed, cut in 2- to 3-inch pieces 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1/2 large Vidalia onion, diced 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic 1 teaspoon salt dash pepper 1 teaspoon soy sauce (gluten-free) Heat oil in wok. Add green beans, onions and garlic. Stirring continually, be careful not to scorch the vegetables, and continue cooking until green beans are tender and onions are transparent. Add remaining ingredients, adjust seasonings to taste, and serve.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!