Thinking about baking for my hubby brings up the sole question of what kind of pie. (Pie is always at the top of his list, it seems.) With all the flavorful rhubarb showing up in yards and gardens and supermarkets this time of year, what better time to make a rhubarb pie? There’s the original, focused, undistracted Rhubarb Pie, and after that, there are options like Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie, not to be outdone by Apple-Rhubarb Pie, and then of course there could be a Rhubarb Custard Pie…but let’s not get too far afield at this point. I don’t make pies too often because we just don’t need that much sugar in our diets these days, but sometimes everyone needs dessert.
Whether you use Portobello or another type of mushroom, you’ll find these likable for a gluten-free appetizer or snack.
Categories: 30 Minute Meals - Quick and Easy, American, Appetizers and Snacks, Egg-free, Frugal, GI - Low Glycemic, Nut-free, Refined Sugar-free, Vegetable Dish Tags: celiac, celiac disease, food allergies, gluten intolerance, Gluten-Free, gluten-free appetizers, gluten-free mushrooms, gluten-free recipes, gluten-free stuffed mushrooms, Wheat-free
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!