Hot, savory chicken with sauce and cheese is full of flavor but quick and easy enough for a weeknight supper.
You’ll find this goes equally well with pasta and salad one time as it does with Tater Tots and green beans the next time.
Hot, savory chicken with sauce and cheese, full of flavor but quick and easy enough for a weeknight supper. You’ll find this goes equally as well with gluten-free pasta and salad one time as it does with Tater Tots and green beans the next time. Al likes both combinations. (A pan of Tater Tots can bake alongside the chicken in about the same time it bakes.)
Categories: Casserole, Chicken & Poultry, Egg-free, Frugal, Gluten-Free, Mediterranean, Nut-free, Wheat-free Tags: chicken mozzarella parmesan, cooking gluten free chicken, gluten-free chicken, gluten-free chicken parmesan, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, Living Gluten-Free, wheat-free diet, wheat-free recipes
Bread and butter. Toast. Sandwiches. Some of my old favorites just came back to life! I’m now enjoying them once again.
King Arthur Flour, one of the ingredients of choice for baking from my pre-celiac days, has now proven their exceptional quality once again. This time they’ve come up with a gluten-free bread mix that actually tastes good.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!