The full-bodied, aromatic flavor of Italian parsley or single leaf parsley, which is also sometimes known as flat leaf parsley, combines with garlic, almonds, olive oil and Parmesan cheese to make this version of pesto.
It’s a good way to prepare a bumper crop of parsley so that you can keep it a little longer than a fresh-picked bunch would last in the refrigerator. Or maybe freeze it for a little later.
Categories: 30 Minute Meals - Quick and Easy, GI - Low Glycemic, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Mediterranean, Paleo Diet, Sauces and Seasonings, Wheat-free Tags: 30 minute meal, gluten-free nutrition, gluten-free parsley pesto, gluten-free pesto, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, paleo diet, parsley pesto, Wheat-free
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!