I hope that you got my first automatic blog post notification yesterday and that you will enjoy the Gluten-Free Applesauce Cake with Cherries and Walnuts recipe that it was about. It is an old, family recipe that my mother got from my Aunt Mac who got it from her mother… probably 65 or 70 years ago, as near as I can tell. I simply love the recipe and hope that you and your family will, too. It has become a family tradition that I enjoy making every holiday season. And, I hope that it will become one for your family too! In our home, even my husband (who “hates” most gluten-free food) likes it and goes back for seconds, thirds, […]
Categories: Gluten-Free Tags:
This sweet, dense cake with apples, cherries and nuts – not to mention the raisins and spices that flavor it – has been a holiday favorite of ours as long as I can remember. When I started cooking gluten-free, it was among the first cakes I tried to adapt. My Aunt Mac could probably have told the difference, but this recipe of hers converted very well. In fact, when I bake it for a general crowd, it disappears fast.
With the maraschino cherries, you’ll have…
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Recommended Gluten-Free Books
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!