Chicken strips, red tomatoes, green kale and cream-colored pasta – I like how an easy chicken dinner can have such eye appeal. Some people who won’t normally eat many veggies will happily chow down on these mixed with pasta.
This gluten-free chicken penne is quick to prepare – 30 minutes or less. I used Tinkyada penne when I made this chicken pasta recipe but any pasta you like will work.
Categories: 30 Minute Meals - Quick and Easy, American, Casein-free, Chicken & Poultry, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Frugal, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Nut-free, Refined Sugar-free, Wheat-free Tags: 30 minute meals, chicken pasta recipe, chicken penne, easy chicken dinner, gluten-free chicken dinner, gluten-free chicken recipes, gluten-free recipes, Wheat-free
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!