The flavors of pork chops and green onion work together so that this easy recipe hardly needs much else. We like these braised chops often, so it’s a good thing the boneless pork loin is so lean and quick to cook. When my family asks, “How long till supper is ready?” — I can tell them this will be ready soon!
It can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. That makes a great weeknight supper, but it tastes good enough for guests, too. Match it with a side dish of asparagus or green beans and possibly some potatoes for a well-rounded meal.
Categories: 30 Minute Meals - Quick and Easy, American, Casein-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Frugal, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Low-Carb, Nut-free, Paleo Diet, Pork or Ham, Refined Sugar-free, Soy-free, Wheat-free, Whole Foods Tags: easy meal, gluten-free pork chops, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, paleo diet
Have you ever wondered how to follow a Paleo Diet. Have you wondered if it would work for you?
I know I have.
And, because of that I began to investigate in, I think, October or November of 2012 about whether a “Gluten-Freer” could actually eat a Paleo Diet. This article gets into that and other important questions.
Its popularity began in the 1970s and has grown as more and more people have discovered the benefits of this highly nutritional approach to meeting our dietary needs.
Today’s guest post is the transcript of an interview conducted by Nikki Young with Ursula Grobler, a world class rowing champion and a lover of the Paleo Diet.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!