If any purchaser of a literary product (such as an Adobe .PDF or an MS-Word .DOC formatted document) created and owned by elegantlyglutenfree.com (referred to as “the company” below) and sold to them by elegantlyglutenfree.com or one of its duly authorized agents, which purchaser paid for, in part or in full, requests their money back, the money paid by the purchaser which was received by company in U.S. Dollars (USD) for the product will be returned in full in U.S. Dollars (USD) by whatever method (such as through PayPal or a credit/debit card) that the purchaser used to pay for the product.
This guarantee is limited as follows:
- Purchaser may receive only one refund for each literary product so purchased. If the duly authorized agent such as Amazon Kindle guarantees the item themselves, you are entitled to only their refund.
- Purchaser will immediately receive refund only AFTER purchaser’s legal right to cancel transaction used to pay for the product has fully expired. Company reserves the right to refuse to pay money under a request for refund until after they have verified that the transaction was not and can no longer be cancelled by purchaser.
- Purchaser may request a refund for any reason, whatsoever.
- This guarantee will expire at one second after midnight, Eastern U.S. Time, on the 61st day following the purchase of the product. If the request for refund is not received by that time, on one of our servers, no refund will be made; no exceptions. The day (Eastern U.S. Time) following the purchase of the product will count as day 1 for the purpose of calculating the expiration of this guarantee.
- The purchaser MUST supply a copy of the transaction confirmation e-mail that they received from their credit/debit card company for the transaction. Alternately, the transaction ID of the credit/debit card transaction used to purchase the item along with the e-mail address supplied to Elegantly, Gluten-Free during the purchase of the item AND the date and approximate time of the transaction may be used so long as the email requesting the refund is the same as the email supplied during the purchase of the transaction.
ElegantlyGlutenFree.com reserves the right to refuse to pay under this guarantee if the individual requesting the refund is not the purchaser of the product or if the company, in ElegantlyGlutenFree.com’s sole determination, reasonably believes that the refund request is fraudulent. Non-existence of or ElegantlyGlutenFree.com’s inability (after reasonable effort) to locate the transaction referenced by the request for refund shall be grounds for ElegantlyGlutenFree.com to refuse to honor this guarantee.