We have lots of things to do with avocados which add especially wonderful touches to a gluten-free diet, but possibly our favorite is guacamole. We scoop it up with chips or spoon it our tacos. Combined with other dishes or by itself, it’s delicious.
Snacks are always popular around my house, sometimes more so than meals! Gluten-free snacks that my husband likes can be especially hard to find, so when we have one that we both like, like these redskins, I take note. Don’t tell him but these are also much healthier than many of his favorite snacks. I recently served them with some carrot and celery sticks on the side – he was well on his way to a whole day’s worth of veggies before he even got to dinner!
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!