Here is a delicious meal that has more than meets the eye. Each forkful of this gluten-free casserole is rich, flavorful and saucy, and more than that, it’s also full of veggies and healthy stuff, too.
Vegetables are wonderful… I love them. But some of my family members are hard to convince that they’re worth eating… especially eggplant!
However, that is not a problem with this moussaka. It looks good, it tastes good and everyone at my dinner table has always liked it, even though it’s full of meat plus eggplant, onion, potatoes, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Just for the record, I have found…
My family absolutely loves this shepards pie recipe. It’s a classic meal in a dish which is sure to please the hungry people at your table. This Shepherds Pie is easy to make with simple ingredients. And, to make it even better, it’s Gluten-Free.
This old family favorite is made from scratch, even the sauce, so you know that it’s safe for a gluten-free diet.
Since the chicken is boneless and skinless, it’s easier to serve and clean up than the bone-in version.
You can use your favorite vegetables in it, but our favorites are either green beans, or peas and carrots, or chopped broccoli. You’ll have a complete meal in one dish with this gluten-free casserole. If you want to make it dairy-free, you can use the oil instead of butter or margarine, and also use a dairy-free milk, or mushroom or vegetable stock instead.
Just the right mix of herbs combined with celery, mushrooms and onion, then tossed with the cornbread and cooked a bit more. On your plate it mingles with the gravy for an ideal side dish for chicken or turkey. We sometimes try other herbs and seasonings, but this is our traditional favorite. You can also stuff your favorite…
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!