I enjoy the flavors of chicken mixed with the peppers, onions and avocado. I like them even better in a gluten-free meal like this that is simple and easy to prepare.
The avocado and lime combine to provide a superb touch.
The plump creamy avocado adds its uniquely rich texture and full-bodied taste to the boisterous lime juice, fresh-squeezed over the chicken and pepper entree…
Salsa has been a staple in my kitchen for a long time.
After all, I grew up in South Texas where salsa appears almost everywhere.
My favorite, though, has always been pico de gallo, also called salsa fresca or “fresh salsa.”
Are dried beans gluten-free? Until recently, I’d have instantly said “Yes!”… keep reading to find out why I was wrong.
Navy beans are one of our favorites around here… and, it’s one of my husband Al’s all-time favorites. He likes them with just about anything…in a salad, as part of a main dish or as a side with dinner. He likes them in many combinations, but most of all, he loves them in soup.
Navy Bean Soup is an easy, gluten-free recipe to make, especially in my slow cooker.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Recommended Gluten-Free Books
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!