If you like tender, hot bites of chicken with crisp-tender vegetables, this gluten-free chicken stir-fry will make a quick and easy meal for you. You can modify it easily to satisfy your family’s tastes, even if you’re cooking for a gluten-free diet and a regular diet at the same time, simply by adding or changing the vegetables.
My family loves this meal! Personally, I like to have this gluten-free stir-fry as a low-carb meal. For the rest of the household, rice or gluten-free noodles are optional side dishes – and according to my husband, they are required. The stir-fry works well either way. And I love to serve whole foods to my family.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!