If you are a gluten-free Christian, I expect that you might have the same problem that I run into when I take Holy Communion.
The Host (the Bread) is gluten-y.
So, in answer to the question in the title… No, communion wafers (or the equivalent), as a general rule, are not gluten-free.
Gluten-free corned beef hash is an easy 30 minute meal. The cabbage and other vegetables add variety and nutrition and make a complete meal in a skillet.
It’s an ideal dinner recipe to cook on a busy weeknight that will have your family coming back for more.
There are many easy ways to cook a pork roast.
One of the most basic is also quite easy… and a perennial favorite of mine… a pot roast!
It takes just a few minutes to get it started, then it cooks on its own for a couple of hours.
I think that a pot roast must be one of the original one-pot meals… Paleo in the extreme!
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!