My husband Al loves apple pie!
His mother made apple pie for him for as long as he can remember.
She would often make a single-crust pie with the apples cut in halves and sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon, then dotted with tiny clumps butter that would melt and flow through the whole pie while it baked in the oven. I remember her pies’ wonderful aroma, texture, and flavor from BGF (Before Gluten-Free) days. I and everyone else in the family absolutely loved her wonderful creations!
My mother-in-law, Mary, sure knew how to bake a pie that vanished and this recipe is no exception. I is a family tradition … Mary called it a Pennsylvania Dutch Apple Tart… and the secret …
My Chocolate Cream Pie almost always brings a smile to the face of everyone I serve it to… kids and grownups alike. Not only does the memory of its rich chocolaty aroma and creamy texture excite the eaters’ anticipation but its rich, delicious flavor can become a chocoholic’s dream.
Even in a week full of favorite dishes like Thanksgiving week has, easy chocolate dessert recipes have their place…right on the table. And my chocolate cream pie definitely found its place in my family’s meal plan this year.
This delicious gluten-free chocolate pie recipe will surprise you with how easy it is.
King Arthur Flour sent me a box of their new Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix to try. In the past I have tried a number of their other gluten-free mixes with very satisfying results, so I was looking forward to seeing how the yellow cake would turn out.
At first I couldn’t make up my mind whether to make cupcakes or a two-layer cake. The mix will make two 8” or 9” rounds layers, or 24 cupcakes. I finally decided on the cupcakes.
Making them was as easy as a mix can be….
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!