Want a healthy meal? Salmon, with its high protein plus high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, is hard to beat. For those who have to avoid wheat or gluten, pan-grilled salmon’s further benefit is being easy to cook well without cross-contamination from other foods. Most cooks will readily prepare something in a clean skillet, if asked, while asking them to clean a large grill or to set aside a large gluten-free work area in the midst of their other work might not be possible for them. Whether you or someone else is doing the cooking, here is a great way to enjoy a healthy meal.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!
Please be aware that some links on this site are affiliate or compensated advertisement links. That means that I may receive a commission for anything that a visitor may buy from the vendor after clicking on one of those links.