I really like to come home to the aroma and taste of Gluten-Free, Barbecue Shredded Chicken!
This tangy, filling dinner is just what I need after a long day at work, shopping at the mall or an afternoon of gardening in my backyard.
While “30 minute meals” are really helpful, a meal like this, that only requires me to spend about 10 minutes putting ingredients in the slow cooker is even better. Slow cooker meals are, to my mind, the ultimate in “set and forget” cooking activities!
I just load the ingredients into my crockpot and …
Tender chunks of meat, spices and flavorful vegetables braised together make a fragrant Mexican version of beef stew called Carne Guisada.
The flavors of Carne Guisada are ideal for a simple family dinner. My husband likes it on the mild side, and I kick it up with extra Pico de Gallo or Salsa on mine.
I like an easy chicken dinner that cooks the vegetables right in the skillet with the chicken.
Since the chicken in this recipe is boneless it cooks very quickly, and the flavors of chicken, aromatic garlic and onion, carrots and spinach mingle in the pan to make a flavorful sauce that even my husband likes.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!