A simple gluten-free baguette, a little garlic salt and some cheese are so easy to transform into an ever-popular snack.
I could make these Gluten-Free Garlic Cheese French Bread Bites every few days in my house.
They’re more popular than popcorn!
Salsa has been a staple in my kitchen for a long time.
After all, I grew up in South Texas where salsa appears almost everywhere.
My favorite, though, has always been pico de gallo, also called salsa fresca or “fresh salsa.”
Are dried beans gluten-free? Until recently, I’d have instantly said “Yes!”… keep reading to find out why I was wrong.
Navy beans are one of our favorites around here… and, it’s one of my husband Al’s all-time favorites. He likes them with just about anything…in a salad, as part of a main dish or as a side with dinner. He likes them in many combinations, but most of all, he loves them in soup.
Navy Bean Soup is an easy, gluten-free recipe to make, especially in my slow cooker.
If you are a gluten-free Christian, I expect that you might have the same problem that I run into when I take Holy Communion.
The Host (the Bread) is gluten-y.
So, in answer to the question in the title… No, communion wafers (or the equivalent), as a general rule, are not gluten-free.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!