I always like to have a few quick healthy meals handy like this gluten-free recipe made from kale, onion and peppers.
My husband actually likes this combination with kale, even though he never gets excited when he hears it’s on the menu. (Don’t tell him that I know he likes it J)
Having several 30 minute meals ready to go when necessary can be a lifesaver.
For more protein to go with these veggies, you can cook an egg or two in the center of the pan during the last few minutes of cooking time. These eggs are not technically poached since they aren’t in water deep enough to cover them, but they will cook nicely if you…
Here’s the dependable, quick to throw together, hard to get wrong, sure to please the husband and fill the teenager, simple to store and reheat, ideal to have stashed in the freezer, easy meatball recipe that will even work for your gluten-free diet.
These delightful rounds of gluten-free crab meat were not a dish I learned about when I was very young, but as soon as I tasted them, I wanted to make up for lost time.
Whether I use almond flour or breadcrumbs to make them, these crab cakes seem way more impressive than the effort they take to prepare. The whole family will like them whether they need to eat gluten-free or not.
I love to cook this colorful skillet full of some of my favorite veggies, all of which are ideal for a gluten-free diet.
Even better, they’re also in season right now so you may be able to find them at your local farm market.
Each is good by itself, but combining them is even better! You’ll have a powerful punch of antioxidants and vitamins if you eat this dish, especially…
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!