When I have fresh, juicy strawberries, I like a simple, gluten-free vanilla pudding to accompany them.
The pudding is a traditional dish made with milk, cornstarch and egg that is so easy to stir together on the stovetop.
I really like to come home to the aroma and taste of Gluten-Free, Barbecue Shredded Chicken!
This tangy, filling dinner is just what I need after a long day at work, shopping at the mall or an afternoon of gardening in my backyard.
While “30 minute meals” are really helpful, a meal like this, that only requires me to spend about 10 minutes putting ingredients in the slow cooker is even better. Slow cooker meals are, to my mind, the ultimate in “set and forget” cooking activities!
I just load the ingredients into my crockpot and …
I have liked the flavors of Chicken Paprikash since I first moved to Illinois in my early twenties. After the stress of being transplanted from Texas to Illinois, and worse yet, leaving behind the wonderful Mexican food that was everywhere to be found in Texas, the first restaurant in Illinois where we ate had a delightful dish of Chicken Paprikash on their menu.
The unfamiliar name intrigued me, and I quickly discovered the flavor was wonderful!
It wasn’t gluten-free then – I didn’t know that was a problem for me anyway — but with so many options for gluten-free pasta available now, I can easily make this for dinner anytime.
This version of Gluten-Free Chicken Paprikash may not be exactly like the original dish I enjoyed years ago, but it is flavorful and easy to make. And my husband even likes it!
Tender chunks of meat, spices and flavorful vegetables braised together make a fragrant Mexican version of beef stew called Carne Guisada.
The flavors of Carne Guisada are ideal for a simple family dinner. My husband likes it on the mild side, and I kick it up with extra Pico de Gallo or Salsa on mine.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!