A simple gluten-free baguette, a little garlic salt and some cheese are so easy to transform into an ever-popular snack.
I could make these Gluten-Free Garlic Cheese French Bread Bites every few days in my house.
They’re more popular than popcorn!
If you are a gluten-free Christian, I expect that you might have the same problem that I run into when I take Holy Communion.
The Host (the Bread) is gluten-y.
So, in answer to the question in the title… No, communion wafers (or the equivalent), as a general rule, are not gluten-free.
These easy gluten-free muffins are quick to make and have for breakfast or snacks without a lot of fuss and bother, and, to make it even better, they taste great.
The other day I baked some of these for an easy breakfast and enjoyed two of them right away. Then I unexpectedly found I had to take a family member to the doctor immediately.
That trip took a lot longer than I expected. About half-way through waiting for our turn to see a doctor, I realized I should have taken a couple of these muffins with me. They would have packed easily into my purse and they would have made a terrific snack!
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!