I have liked the flavors of Chicken Paprikash since I first moved to Illinois in my early twenties. After the stress of being transplanted from Texas to Illinois, and worse yet, leaving behind the wonderful Mexican food that was everywhere to be found in Texas, the first restaurant in Illinois where we ate had a delightful dish of Chicken Paprikash on their menu.
The unfamiliar name intrigued me, and I quickly discovered the flavor was wonderful!
It wasn’t gluten-free then – I didn’t know that was a problem for me anyway — but with so many options for gluten-free pasta available now, I can easily make this for dinner anytime.
This version of Gluten-Free Chicken Paprikash may not be exactly like the original dish I enjoyed years ago, but it is flavorful and easy to make. And my husband even likes it!
Tender chunks of meat, spices and flavorful vegetables braised together make a fragrant Mexican version of beef stew called Carne Guisada.
The flavors of Carne Guisada are ideal for a simple family dinner. My husband likes it on the mild side, and I kick it up with extra Pico de Gallo or Salsa on mine.
I like an easy chicken dinner that cooks the vegetables right in the skillet with the chicken.
Since the chicken in this recipe is boneless it cooks very quickly, and the flavors of chicken, aromatic garlic and onion, carrots and spinach mingle in the pan to make a flavorful sauce that even my husband likes.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Recommended Gluten-Free Books
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!