A perennial dinner favorite in my house is Creamed Tuna.
It’s good when I’m short on time and I need to go shopping, but we’re hungry right now…so my gluten-free diet also has to satisfy everyone in the family.
The foundation of this easy dinner is a medium white sauce. I learned a long time ago that a basic white sauce or cream sauce is a kitchen standby, and it’s just as useful for a gluten-free diet as it is for gluten-y cooking. It works for a lot of my favorite 30 minute meals!
These delightful rounds of gluten-free crab meat were not a dish I learned about when I was very young, but as soon as I tasted them, I wanted to make up for lost time.
Whether I use almond flour or breadcrumbs to make them, these crab cakes seem way more impressive than the effort they take to prepare. The whole family will like them whether they need to eat gluten-free or not.
My family loves this meal! Personally, I like to have this gluten-free stir-fry as a low-carb meal. For the rest of the household, rice or gluten-free noodles are optional side dishes – and according to my husband, they are required. The stir-fry works well either way. And I love to serve whole foods to my family.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!