Are dried beans gluten-free? Until recently, I’d have instantly said “Yes!”… keep reading to find out why I was wrong.
Navy beans are one of our favorites around here… and, it’s one of my husband Al’s all-time favorites. He likes them with just about anything…in a salad, as part of a main dish or as a side with dinner. He likes them in many combinations, but most of all, he loves them in soup.
Navy Bean Soup is an easy, gluten-free recipe to make, especially in my slow cooker.
With the temperature way below freezing here, and more snow on the way, a steaming bowl of nourishing, gluten-free soup really hits the spot! With that in mind, I’m sharing my 7 most popular soups of 2012. Cook up a pot for your family soon!
Here’s a picture of soup weather! It’s a view out of one of my kitchen windows this afternoon. You can’t actually see out the window very well because of the ice crystals.
I don’t know where you live, but in northeastern Ohio where I and most of my family live, the days are getting shorter and cooler, and the nights are sometimes downright chilly. For me, this signals perfect weather for some of my favorite, easy-to-prepare healthy food recipes.
One of my all-time favorites is a healthy, totally vegetarian lentil soup that uses carrots, celery, onion and vegetable stock. But, if you would prefer a non-vegetarian treat, just use beef or chicken stock. Either way it tastes so good on a chilly fall day. Both I and my family absolutely love it.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!