Snacks are always popular around my house, sometimes more so than meals! Gluten-free snacks that my husband likes can be especially hard to find, so when we have one that we both like, like these redskins, I take note. Don’t tell him but these are also much healthier than many of his favorite snacks. I recently served them with some carrot and celery sticks on the side – he was well on his way to a whole day’s worth of veggies before he even got to dinner!
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!
Please be aware that some links on this site are affiliate or compensated advertisement links. That means that I may receive a commission for anything that a visitor may buy from the vendor after clicking on one of those links.