This combination from my pantry and refrigerator makes an easy gluten-free salad any time. During the summer, this salad is delicious with fresh ingredients!
It’s a quick and easy gluten-free recipe that is dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, soy-free, sugar-free and vegetarian.
Corn, Tomato, Celery and Onion Salad – Gluten-Free
- 15 Ounces Corn Kernels, canned, drained
- 3/4 Cup Diced Tomato, drained
- 1/4 Cup Celery, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Onion, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Salt, or minced fresh garlic + salt
- 1 Dash Ground Pepper
- 1 Sprinkle Balsamic Vinegar
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Chill and serve.
You can also find this posted here:
– Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free’s Slightly Indulgent Tuesday
– The Gluten-Free Homemaker’s Gluten-Free Wednesdays
– Miz Helen’s Country Cottage Full Plate Thursday
– The Nourishing Gourmet’s Pennywise Platter Thursday
– Frugal Follies’ Frugal Food Thursday