Corn, Tomato, Celery and Onion Salad – Gluten-Free
This combination from my pantry and refrigerator makes an easy gluten-free salad any time.
During the summer, this salad is delicious with fresh ingredients!
- 15 Ounces Corn Kernels, canned, drained
- 3/4 Cup Diced Tomato, drained
- 1/4 Cup Celery, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Onion, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Salt, or minced fresh garlic + salt
- 1 Dash Ground Pepper
- 1 Sprinkle Balsamic Vinegar
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Chill and serve.
This quick-and-easy gluten-free recipe is wheat-free, barley-free and rye-free, but it’s popular with those who have no food allergies, too. It’s also one of my gluten-free recipes that is casein-free, dairy-free, egg-free, lactose-free, meatless, nut-free, soy-free and sugar-free.
You can also find this posted here:
This recipe will be posted here:
- Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free’s Slightly Indulgent Tuesday
- The Gluten-Free Homemaker’s Gluten-Free Wednesdays
- The King’s Court IV’s What’s Cooking Wednesday
- Miz Helen’s Country Cottage Full Plate Thursday
- The Nourishing Gourmet’s Pennywise Platter Thursday
- Frugal Follies’ Frugal Food Thursday
- Mangoes and Chutney’s Fat Camp Friday