I don’t know where you live, but in northeastern Ohio where I and most of my family live, the days are getting shorter and cooler, and the nights are sometimes downright chilly. For me, this signals perfect weather for some of my favorite, easy-to-prepare healthy food recipes.
One of my all-time favorites is a healthy, totally vegetarian lentil soup that uses carrots, celery, onion and vegetable stock. But, if you would prefer a non-vegetarian treat, just use beef or chicken stock. Either way it tastes so good on a chilly fall day. Both I and my family absolutely love it.
Categories: Casein-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Frugal, Lactose-Free, Meatless, Nut-free, Refined Sugar-free, Soups, Vegetable Dish, Vegetarian, Wheat-free, Whole Foods Tags: are lentils gluten-free, easy lentil soup recipe, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, healthy food recipes, lentil soup recipe, vegetarian lentil soup
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!