Gluten-free and Gluten-y family members alike will all absolutely love this beef round steak with vegetables from the crock pot recipe.
It’s a classic stick-to-the-ribs family-style meal that is every bit as good as your favorite stew… And, you can thicken the delicious broth that you’ll get after simmering for several hours in your slow cooker into a silky-smooth gravy that will make the meal even better.
This meal only takes 20-minutes or so to put together and then can simmer for as long as necessary… Whatever that means in your world. It’s a low preparation-time recipe that you and your whole family are sure to enjoy.
Categories: American, Beef, Casein-free, Crockpot, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Frugal, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Nut-free, Paleo Diet, Refined Sugar-free, Wheat-free Tags: beef round steak, beef round steak in the slow cooker, gluten-free recipes, gluten-free round steak dinner, low preparation time recipe
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!