If you have other people who also work in the kitchen, like a spouse or a child, you will probably really like dividing the work areas. Other people would then be able to do gluten-y food prep without contaminating the gluten-free area. For example, in the gluten-y work area you might have a toaster for the gluten-containing breads along with butter knives and peanut butter and so forth right at hand. If you can keep the gluten in your kitchen divided, you’ll all be able to stay…healthier!
This is the fifth and last post in my Gluten-Free Diet Pantry and Kitchen Series. My apologies! I meant to publish this post several months ago. Sorry, my bad… :-(! Life happened and I never got around to it. But, here it is now…
As I said above, you don’t want to stop to contemplate every move in the kitchen, every time you do something. Here’s a picture of the counter to the right side of my stove. It is where I process my gluten-free items. I’m preparing to make King Arthur Flour’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust.
It’s important to know about safe foods, so I’m adding a “snapshot” list of my pantry. It is not an all-inclusive list. It’s a list of what I might have in my gluten-free kitchen on an average day. My hope is that you can use it for ideas and direction in your kitchen.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!