King Arthur Flour sent me a box of their new Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix to try. In the past I have tried a number of their other gluten-free mixes with very satisfying results, so I was looking forward to seeing how the yellow cake would turn out.
At first I couldn’t make up my mind whether to make cupcakes or a two-layer cake. The mix will make two 8” or 9” rounds layers, or 24 cupcakes. I finally decided on the cupcakes.
Making them was as easy as a mix can be….
Categories: American, Casein-free, Dairy-free, Desserts, Cakes & Pies, Lactose-Free, Nut-free, Wheat-free Tags: chocolate buttercream frosting, cocoa frosting, Gluten-Free, gluten-free chocolate buttercream frosting, gluten-free cocoa buttercream frosting, gluten-free cocoa frosting, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free yellow cake mix, King Arthur Flour yellow cake mix review, yellow cake mix
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!