An old-fashioned chocolate cake that treats your mouth to a memorable combination of sweet, tender cake, crunchy nuts and a bit of cinnamon, this recipe of my grandmother’s adapted well to using gluten-free flours.
Categories: American, Desserts, Cakes & Pies, Frugal, Holiday, Wheat-free Tags: celiac, celiac disease, chocolate cake, chocolate potato cake, coeliac, gfree, gluten intolerance, gluten sensitivity, gluten-free chocolate cake, gluten-free chocolate potato cake, gluten-free nutrition, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, Wheat-free
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!