A perennial dinner favorite in my house is Creamed Tuna.
It’s good when I’m short on time and I need to go shopping, but we’re hungry right now…so my gluten-free diet also has to satisfy everyone in the family.
The foundation of this easy dinner is a medium white sauce. I learned a long time ago that a basic white sauce or cream sauce is a kitchen standby, and it’s just as useful for a gluten-free diet as it is for gluten-y cooking. It works for a lot of my favorite 30 minute meals!
Categories: 30 Minute Meals - Quick and Easy, American, Casein-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Fish & Seafood, Frugal, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Nut-free, Refined Sugar-free, Sauces and Seasonings, Seafood, Wheat-free Tags: 30 minute meals, creamed tuna, easy dinner, gluten-free diet, gluten-free recipes, tuna recipes, Wheat-free
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!