… As I looked around the Internet recently I noticed articles and comments about individuals becoming ill because they used condiments which were not gluten-free. I understand from first-hand experience how very easy it is to accidentally contaminate your food with condiments such as Worcestershire sauce, bullion cubes and things like this. I’ve done it myself… I don’t know how many times.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!
Please be aware that some links on this site are affiliate or compensated advertisement links. That means that I may receive a commission for anything that a visitor may buy from the vendor after clicking on one of those links.