Tender chunks of meat, spices and flavorful vegetables braised together make a fragrant Mexican version of beef stew called Carne Guisada.
The flavors of Carne Guisada are ideal for a simple family dinner. My husband likes it on the mild side, and I kick it up with extra Pico de Gallo or Salsa on mine.
Categories: Beef, Casein-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Frugal, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Low-Carb, Mexican, Nut-free, Refined Sugar-free, Soy-free, Top 8 Allergen-Free, Wheat-free, Whole Foods Tags: carne guisada recipe, gluten-free carne guisada, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, Mexican beef stew, TexMex recipe
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!