Often the hardest part of a gluten-free meal to find is the part with the seasoning in it. Sauces and flavorings come out of a kitchen with no labels on them, making it hard for me to tell what might be hidden in them. We can see the fillet, or the steak, or the salad, and maybe be fairly sure of its content, but sauces and dips and gravies are frequently off-limits simply because we don’t know what’s in them….
More Articles & Pages
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Recommended Gluten-Free Books
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!
Please be aware that some links on this site are affiliate or compensated advertisement links. That means that I may receive a commission for anything that a visitor may buy from the vendor after clicking on one of those links.