Thinking about baking for my hubby brings up the sole question of what kind of pie. (Pie is always at the top of his list, it seems.) With all the flavorful rhubarb showing up in yards and gardens and supermarkets this time of year, what better time to make a rhubarb pie? There’s the original, focused, undistracted Rhubarb Pie, and after that, there are options like Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie, not to be outdone by Apple-Rhubarb Pie, and then of course there could be a Rhubarb Custard Pie…but let’s not get too far afield at this point. I don’t make pies too often because we just don’t need that much sugar in our diets these days, but sometimes everyone needs dessert.
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!
Please be aware that some links on this site are affiliate or compensated advertisement links. That means that I may receive a commission for anything that a visitor may buy from the vendor after clicking on one of those links.