Want a healthy meal? Salmon, with its high protein plus high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, is hard to beat. For those who have to avoid wheat or gluten, pan-grilled salmon’s further benefit is being easy to cook well without cross-contamination from other foods. Most cooks will readily prepare something in a clean skillet, if asked, while asking them to clean a large grill or to set aside a large gluten-free work area in the midst of their other work might not be possible for them. Whether you or someone else is doing the cooking, here is a great way to enjoy a healthy meal.
Categories: 30 Minute Meals - Quick and Easy, American, Corn-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Fish & Seafood, GI - Low Glycemic, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Low-Carb, Nut-free, Paleo Diet, Refined Sugar-free, Soy-free, Wheat-free Tags: gluten-free diet, gluten-free fish fillet, gluten-free recipes, gluten-free salmon, low-carb, paleo diet, pan-grilled salmon, Wheat-free
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!