I enjoy the flavors of chicken mixed with the peppers, onions and avocado. I like them even better in a gluten-free meal like this that is simple and easy to prepare.
The avocado and lime combine to provide a superb touch.
The plump creamy avocado adds its uniquely rich texture and full-bodied taste to the boisterous lime juice, fresh-squeezed over the chicken and pepper entree…
Categories: American, Casein-free, Chicken & Poultry, Corn-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Frugal, Lactose-Free, Low-Carb, Nut-free, Refined Sugar-free, Soy-free, Top 8 Allergen-Free, Wheat-free, Whole Foods Tags: easy chicken recipe, gluten free chicken and pepper bake, gluten free chicken and peppers bake, gluten-free diet, gluten-free meal, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, healthy gluten-free diet, wheat-free diet, wheat-free recipe, whole foods
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!