Preparing healthy snacks is usually time-consuming The good news is that not every snack has to be complicated or time-consuming to be healthy. Gluten-free trail mix can be as healthy as you want it to be. Quick to make. Quick to pack. Easy to carry. Nutrition on the go. Those are good reasons to make some with your own favorite ingredients. When I happen to look at what’s available in vending machines or checkout lanes in many places, I’m appalled by how much of it is high in refined sugars and high in salt. They can also be high in volume or quantity. Look at how many “servings” of peanuts are usually in a simple bag of peanuts – two […]
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!
Please be aware that some links on this site are affiliate or compensated advertisement links. That means that I may receive a commission for anything that a visitor may buy from the vendor after clicking on one of those links.