Snacks are always popular around my house, sometimes more so than meals! Gluten-free snacks that my husband likes can be especially hard to find, so when we have one that we both like, like these redskins, I take note. Don’t tell him but these are also much healthier than many of his favorite snacks. I recently served them with some carrot and celery sticks on the side – he was well on his way to a whole day’s worth of veggies before he even got to dinner!
Categories: 30 Minute Meals - Quick and Easy, American, Appetizers and Snacks, Casein-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Meatless, Nut-free, Refined Sugar-free, Soy-free, Vegetable Dish, Wheat-free Tags: celiac, celiac disease, cooking gluten-free, gluten intolerance, Gluten-Free, gluten-free cooking, gluten-free cooking for dummies, gluten-free diet, gluten-free meal, gluten-free meals, gluten-free nutrition, gluten-free snack, living gluten-free, Living Gluten-Free, living gluten-free for dummies
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!