I like an easy chicken dinner that cooks the vegetables right in the skillet with the chicken.
Since the chicken in this recipe is boneless it cooks very quickly, and the flavors of chicken, aromatic garlic and onion, carrots and spinach mingle in the pan to make a flavorful sauce that even my husband likes.
Categories: American, Casein-free, Chicken & Poultry, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Frugal, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Low-Carb, Nut-free, Paleo Diet, Refined Sugar-free, Soy-free, Wheat-free, Whole Foods Tags: 30 minute meal, easy chicken dinner, gluten-free chicken recipe, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, paleo chicken
This gluten-free chicken recipe is flavorful and simple, yet is easy to serve and it looks great on the plate, too.
And there isn’t a lot of clean-up afterwards, either. In fact, when I served this delicious meal to our dinner guests yesterday evening, it was so well received that there weren’t even any left-over veggies to put away!
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Recommended Gluten-Free Books
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!