Have you ever wondered how to follow a Paleo Diet. Have you wondered if it would work for you?
I know I have.
And, because of that I began to investigate in, I think, October or November of 2012 about whether a “Gluten-Freer” could actually eat a Paleo Diet. This article gets into that and other important questions.
Its popularity began in the 1970s and has grown as more and more people have discovered the benefits of this highly nutritional approach to meeting our dietary needs.
Today’s guest post is the transcript of an interview conducted by Nikki Young with Ursula Grobler, a world class rowing champion and a lover of the Paleo Diet.
This gluten-free chicken recipe is flavorful and simple, yet is easy to serve and it looks great on the plate, too.
And there isn’t a lot of clean-up afterwards, either. In fact, when I served this delicious meal to our dinner guests yesterday evening, it was so well received that there weren’t even any left-over veggies to put away!
Travis, you’re a self-described Paleo and CrossFit Junkie, and for those who aren’t sure would you tell us what CrossFit is and how you first got involved?
CrossFit is constantly varied functional movement performed at high intensity. In other words, it a general fitness program which mixes gymnastics, weightlifting, running, and body weight exercises all into one workout.
I got started in CrossFit while deployed with the U. S. Navy to northern Iraq. The guys I seen doing CrossFit workouts were super fit, and they were always changing their workout routine. CrossFit delivers results and I was hooked from the first CrossFit workout I completed.
When did you first learn about the paleo diet and was the nutritional foundation something which made sense to you right away, or did it take some convincing?
I first learned about the Paleo diet in 2008 at the same time I started to CrossFit. It made so much sense so that I overlooked its simplicity of the Paleo diet as probably…
When did you first hear about the Paleo diet, and decide that it was right for you?
I came to the Paleo diet from a completely different direction than most. I started suffering from digestive issues in my late 20s and early 30s. I had to learn to treat myself since the mainstream medical approach is only about medicating symptoms. I KNEW diet was a big factor – even though all the doctors I saw said it wasn’t – and I was determined to figure out how to eat so I could get healthy again.
Eventually I found “Restoring Your Digestive Health” by Jordan Rubin and that started me …
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Recommended Gluten-Free Books
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!