There are many easy ways to cook a pork roast.
One of the most basic is also quite easy… and a perennial favorite of mine… a pot roast!
It takes just a few minutes to get it started, then it cooks on its own for a couple of hours.
I think that a pot roast must be one of the original one-pot meals… Paleo in the extreme!
Categories: American, Casein-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Frugal, GI - Low Glycemic, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Low-Carb, Nut-free, Paleo Diet, Pork or Ham, Refined Sugar-free, Top 8 Allergen-Free, Wheat-free, Whole Foods Tags: gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, paleo diet, pork loin pot roast, pork sirloin pot roast, top 8 allergen-free, wheat-free diet, wheat-free recipe
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Recommended Gluten-Free Books
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!