Fragrant nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon will scent the kitchen while your loaf of this pumpkin bread is baking.
Your nose will be happy, then your mouth even happier when you taste the cake-like texture with raisins and pecans in each bite.
Categories: American, Breads, Dairy-free, Desserts, Cakes & Pies, GI - Low Glycemic, Gluten-Free, Holiday, Lactose-Free, Refined Sugar-free, Soy-free, Thanksgiving, Wheat-free Tags: gluten-free nutrition, gluten-free pumpkin bread, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, pumpkin bread recipe, pumpkin recipe, Wheat-free
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!