The first thing I noticed about Ernie’s Salsas, besides being gluten-free, was the high quality of the ingredients used, the short list of ingredients and the variety of flavors.
Ernie sent me five flavors to taste: Gourmet Red, Hawaiian Pineapple Heat, Chesapeake Bay Shrimp, Perfect Peach, and Black Bean and Corn….
We tasted some of each flavor plain, and then also with cucumber slices, pepper strips, celery and carrot sticks, and also with some chips.
Categories: Appetizers and Snacks, Casein-free, Dairy-free, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Low-Carb, Nut-free, Sauces and Seasonings, Vegetable Dish, Vegetarian, Wheat-free Tags: Ernie’s Salsa, Ernie’s Salsa review, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, gluten-free salsa, relish tray recipe, wheat-free recipe
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Recommended Gluten-Free Books
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!