Here’s a quick-to-fix recipe that will satisfy even my hungriest snack attack.
This easy gluten-free snack or appetizer can also easily serve as a side dish for a meal, especially a sandwich or a dinner salad. The sweet flavor of the sweet potatoes contrasts well with the spicy tang of mustard and dill in the creamy sauce.
One serving of these nutrition-packed sweets gives me 4 grams of dietary fiber…
Categories: American, Appetizers and Snacks, Casein-free, Dairy-free, Frugal, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Meatless, Nut-free, Sauces and Seasonings, Vegetable Dish, Wheat-free Tags: easy appetizer, easy gluten-free recipe, easy gluten-free side dish, easy gluten-free snack, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, gluten-free roasted sweet potatoes, gluten-free snack, quick to fix appitizer, quick to fix recipe, roasted sweet potatoes
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- Gluten Free Eating Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!