These easy gluten-free muffins are quick to make and have for breakfast or snacks without a lot of fuss and bother, and, to make it even better, they taste great.
The other day I baked some of these for an easy breakfast and enjoyed two of them right away. Then I unexpectedly found I had to take a family member to the doctor immediately.
That trip took a lot longer than I expected. About half-way through waiting for our turn to see a doctor, I realized I should have taken a couple of these muffins with me. They would have packed easily into my purse and they would have made a terrific snack!
Categories: 30 Minute Meals - Quick and Easy, American, Breads, Casein-free, Dairy-free, Desserts, Cakes & Pies, Frugal, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Soy-free, Wheat-free Tags: banana peanut butter muffins, gluten-free muffins, gluten-free recipe, gluten-free recipes, wheat-free diet, wheat-free recipes
More Interesting Articles
- 60-Day, 100% Money-Back, Full-Satisfaction Guarantee
- About Pat
- All My Recipes – How To Find ‘em
- Celiac-Safe Eateries
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – Bonus #1
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #2
- Eating & Living Gluten-Free… The Official Guide Bonus #3
- Gluten Intolerance Reactions Are Never MINOR!
- Gluten Intolerance, A Silent And Vicious Killer…
- Gluten-Free Food List
- Google Results
- How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide
- Learn About Celiac
- Learning How To Eat & Live Gluten-Free Is Like Losing Weight!
- Legal Docs
- Recommended Gluten-Free Books
- Safe Foods Master Lists
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The Right Gluten-Free Snacks or Lunch Can Make Your Gluten-Free Diet Sparkle
- Welcome to Elegantly, Gluten-Free!