Turkey Breast for the Crockpot
No matter what time of year it is – holidays or in between – I can always use an easy, healthy meal. Even better, I like when it works for a “company” meal like this turkey breast for the crockpot! While I wouldn’t really call a crock pot meal “quick,” this one certainly is easy compared to some other ways to cook turkey. It’s such an easy gluten-free turkey recipe that I’ve cooked it for Thanksgiving dinner for several years, and I plan to cook it again soon.
While I like this way to serve turkey dinner with all the trimmings for guests, it’s also wonderful to have some turkey for dinner and leftovers for great lunch and freezer options. It fits so many ways into a gluten-free diet.
If I run out of gravy to serve with the leftovers, I use this recipe for Easy Gluten-Free Turkey Gravy to make some more.
This recipe will be posted here:
- Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free’s Slightly Indulgent Tuesday
- The Gluten-Free Homemaker’s Gluten-Free Wednesdays
- Miz Helen’s Country Cottage Full Plate Thursday
- Frugal Follies’ Frugal Food Thursday
- The Nourishing Gourmet’s Pennywise Platter Thursday
- Mangoes and Chutney’s Fat Camp Friday